Visiting Boulder, CO but can’t stand to leave your pets at home?
The Best Western Plus Boulder Inn is one of only a few pet-friendly accommodations in the area, and the only hotel in Boulder, CO that does not require a non-refundable fee. We understand that you want your constant companion or family pet to join you on your trip, and we do everything possible to make you and your friend comfortable during your stay. Please contact the hotel directly for availability of pet-friendly rooms. Our pet policy is as follows:
- A $50.00 fully-refundable deposit be left with the front desk, cash or credit, which will be returned upon departure provided that the room has remained in a clean condition
- Guest agrees to stay on the 1st floor in one of our pet-friendly rooms
- Pet(s) will not be left alone in the room at any time.
- Housekeeping will be allowed access to the room on a daily basis for cleaning and assesment.
- Pet owners take responsibility for cleaning up after dogs. (Bags provided at check-in)
- No bathing or grooming of dogs will take place in the room.
Since we want to make your experience in Boulder, CO the best that you and your furry friends could have, here are some useful recommendations for caring for your pets while you’re in town. We’re ready to suggest a good walk to take, or Boulder’s best pet treats, or even medical facilities. Listed below are some services that you may find valuable during your stay.