The Boulder Inn Conference Center is the ideal Boulder meeting location for a successful event. While our staff takes care of the details, you will be able to get down to uninterrupted business in one of our private meeting rooms.
The Conference Center offers over 2,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate groups of up to 95 guests. Conference, theatre, U-Shape, and classroom-style seating arrangements are available.
Our fully appointed meeting rooms feature:
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Customized Room Set-Up
- Complimentary Notepads, Pens, Candy, and Iced Water
- Assistance with Copy service
- Assistance with Facsimile Transmission
- Full-service business center
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- CD player
- LCD Panel
- LCD projector
- Overhead projector
- Rear screen projection
- Stage: portable
- TV production service provider
- Video camera
For more complex functions, additional audio visual equipment can be made available by contacting Alpine Audio Visual.
And when your workday is done, you and your guests will be able to enjoy some well-earned repose at our pool, hot tub, and sauna.
Recommended Catering Companies
- A Spice of Life Catering Services – 6333 Arapahoe Ave. – Boulder, CO 80303 – Phone: (303) 443-4049
- Jubilations Catering – 5741-C Arapahoe Rd. Boulder, CO 80303 – Phone: (303) 440-1315
- Bay Window Catering Inc. – 2850 Iris Ave. Boulder, CO 80301 – Phone: (303) 442-1351
- Word of Mouth Catering Inc. – 5741 Arapahoe Rd. Boulder, CO 80303 – Phone: (303) 443-0839
Recommended Meeting Facilitators
Energy Wisdom – a healing arts center committed to helping people realize optimum health, joy and fulfillment in their lives.
Andreas NLP Trainings - Quality NLP training in Boulder
Klose Training - Lymphedema Certification and training
Leahy and Associates – Training for challenge course facilities and staff.
Miksang – Teaching the art of Miksang photography and philosophy