When you stay with us at the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, we want you to feel as comfortable as if you were at home.
That’s why we have such a wide range of guest services to make your visit as complete and convenient as possible. Whether you’re trying to access the web for work or play, send out laundry for same-day cleaning, or get in your daily workout, we have a way to make it happen! Our full list of guest services and amenities includes:
- Complimentary hot breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, 3 cereals, English muffins, Moes Bagels, doughnuts, yogurt, assorted fresh fruit, coffee, and Belgian waffles.
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Free 10-20 mbps Comcast high-speed wireless internet
- Heated seasonal pool with breathtaking views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Sundry shop offering guests an array of food and beverage options, as well as cosmetic and toiletry items and an ATM.
- 24 hour business center with high-speed internet access and free printing. Access to copy and fax is available as well.
- Indoor hot tub
- Dry sauna
- 40 inch Samsung LCDs with 40 HD channels including HBO
- Free bike loan program
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/Valet services
- In-room Keurig coffee makers, hair dryer, iron, and free local calls
- 2,000 sq. ft of meeting space
- Microwaves: Available for $2.00 an evening
- Rollaways: $11 per night subject to availability
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Available at Front Desk
- Copy/Fax Service: 24 hr. availability at Front Desk
- Postage Stamps & mail services available at Front Desk
- Luggage hold
- Complimentary parking
- Multilingual staff
April 15, 2013
I’ve stayed here several times for business and continuing education workshops that have been held at the hotel. Reasonable prices, friendly service, good amenities with pool, hot tub, fridge in room, and an upgraded breakfast (from last year when I stayed) that rivals larger, more expensive hotels. They also have a free bike rental (beach cruiser style) included with the room price that comes with a lock and helmet which allowed me to explore Boulder with a different perspective vs. solely from my rental car. During my multi-day stay, there was not a day that went by where housekeeping did not greet me as I passed them in the hallway. Exits are security-locked even though I’m comfortable with the neighborhood. It’s close to amenities. Overall, a great stay. I shall return.