When you stay with us at the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, we want you to feel as comfortable as if you were at home.
That’s why we have such a wide range of guest services to make your visit as complete and convenient as possible. Whether you’re trying to access the web for work or play, send out laundry for same-day cleaning, or get in your daily workout, we have a way to make it happen! Our full list of guest services and amenities includes:
- Complimentary hot breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, 3 cereals, English muffins, Moes Bagels, doughnuts, yogurt, assorted fresh fruit, coffee, and Belgian waffles.
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Free 10-20 mbps Comcast high-speed wireless internet
- Heated seasonal pool with breathtaking views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Sundry shop offering guests an array of food and beverage options, as well as cosmetic and toiletry items and an ATM.
- 24 hour business center with high-speed internet access and free printing. Access to copy and fax is available as well.
- Indoor hot tub
- 40 inch Samsung LCDs with 40 HD channels including HBO
- Free bike loan program
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/Valet services
- In-room Keurig coffee makers, hair dryer, iron, and free local calls
- 2,000 sq. ft of meeting space
- Microwaves: Available for $2.00 an evening
- Rollaways: $11 per night subject to availability
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Available at Front Desk
- Copy/Fax Service: 24 hr. availability at Front Desk
- Postage Stamps & mail services available at Front Desk
- Luggage hold
- Complimentary parking
- Multilingual staff
“Always a pleasure”
While this hotel is an older hotel in Boulder, they have done a lot in the past few years to upgrade the rooms, lobby, breakfast area and fitness room. We come with a softball team the first week of July and have for the past 7+ years and the staff and hotel manager go far beyond the call of duty to honor our room requests and meet all our needs. We love our stay here every year and hopefully will for many more years to come.